What information does FAPA.aero collect?
We collect information from you when you register for events or purchase our services over the phone, complete a form on our website or hand us a resume at our Pilot Job Fairs.
When registering on our website or ordering items you may be asked to enter your name, email, phone number, address, credit card number, etc.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect from you may be used as follows:
1. To improve your experience when using FAPA.aero
2. To improve the FAPA.aero website based upon comments and complaints provided by you.
3. To provide better customer service.
4. To process transactions. Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
5. To send important emails. The email address that you provide for ordering and registering may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order in addition to receiving company news, updates, and product or services information, etc. You may unsubscribe to future FAPA.aero emails at the link provided at the bottom of each email.
6. To provide for promotions, surveys and other website features.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures (including two-factor authentication for admin functions) to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Does FAPA.aero use “cookies”?
Yes, primarily for your username and password for site access.
Does FAPA.aero disclose information about you to other parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to other parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep that information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe a release is appropriate in order to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or to protect the rights of ours and others or their property, or for safety reasons.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
FAPA.aero may include or offer third party products or services on our website. Third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for the activities of those third parties. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and solicit feedback regarding these third-party websites.
Terms of Service
Visit our Terms of Service (click here) section which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the FAPA.aero website.